Superb rule set (one of the best in pinball) and layout constantly make this one of the top 10 pins all time.
- Install all new tnuts in new/clearcoated playfield by hand
- Paint and install wooden siderails
- Install all new pop bumper parts, playfield support rails, playfield hangers
- Disassemble all playfield assemblies, tumble all brackets and hardware, clean all coils and install new coil wrappers, brand new plungers, coil sleeves, etc.
- Install completed assemblies on playfield
- Install tumbled/polished posts, rubbers
- Clean and regrain all ball guides
- Clean all lamp boards and install LED’s
- Disassemble all playfield plastics and install new plastic set
- Disassemble ramp(s), clean harnesses, polish hardware, replace switches, reassemble on brand new ramp
- Clean all wiring harnesses by hand, let dry, reinstall on playfield
- Reinstall playfield in cabinet and make any necessary adjustments